CODE OF CONDUCT
The APINY website wants all visitors and contributors to have a safe, rewarding and friendly experience, accordingly, all contributors to this site must comply with this Code of Conduct, your use of this website means that you have acknowledged and accepted to abide by this Code of Conduct. You are also encouraged to revise this code regularly to keep yourself updated of the amendments.
If you reasonably believe that anything on this website contravenes this Code of Conduct, please notify us by emailing email@example.com.
• Only APINY members are authorized to post on the website
• For current APINY members but without an author account, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have a relevance to United Nations or the 2030 Agenda and youth in Asia and the Pacific
• Must be your (agency’s) own original work or event, or you have the express permission of the copyright holder
• Must not contain anything unlawful, objectionable, offensive, abusive, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially or sexually or religiously offensive
• Must follow the United Nations rules of conduct for all staff members
FULL POSTING GUIDELINES : Download HERE.
BREACH OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT :
It will be the decision of APINY as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. APINY has the right to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that we deem to be in breach of the Code of Conduct.
If you feel that such an action has been taken by mistake, you may appeal to us at email@example.com.
(Updated on 12 September 2019)
SIGN UP NOW!
To receive our new OPPORTUNITIES and EVENTS UPDATES!
Be a Y-Map Member!
fill in our application form, connect with all the youths in Asia-Pacific with us.
You may update your latest events on our website and social media platform.